CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 5, 2008

July 4th Weekend!


So TT and I had a pretty low key holiday which was nice considering how big both our families are.

TT has not been feeling well all week so I had the privilege of spending the entire week with him!

Monday we went to the golf course with my dad and Scooter (SK). It was fun to get out and feel the warm hot sun on us. I enjoyed the reading time I got since I can not seem to grasp the whole golf thing. So I end up driving the cart around and reading. It is fun and relaxing for me.

Well TT was down the rest of the week and barely moved off the couch. We did have a church cookout at a local lake. It was quite fun fellowship with our church family and we also ate some really good food.

Friday my parents threw a small cookout with all the BBQ fixin' including homemade ice cream!!!

Saturday we went to TT's dads house for another BBQ cookout. It was quite tasty as well.

Overall even though TT has been under the weather we had a good and relaxing weekend together.

0 comments: