CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 21, 2008

Random Thoughts

So to me Easter weekend always brings spring. I have enjoyed looking at the pretty flowers blooming (which reminds me I need to plant some flowers this year), trees budding, baseball and the days getting longer.

I am so excited for this Sunday I get to see all the little girls with their white shoes, bonnets and pastel colors on at church. But also it reminds me of what my Savior did for me. While this is a wonderful time one can not think about how our Savior was put up on that cross for all our sins and how he carried our burden for us. Easter is not about bunny rabbits, egg hunts, or candy it is about unconditional love for us and the blood he shed for all of us.

Change the subject....

hope everyone puts on their maroon and white tonight to cheer on our basketball team when we play Oregon.



Also we have a baseball series against South Carolina. Our baseball team has started out very rocky. I am hoping that our big upset over UAB this week will help us take atleast 2 out of the games this weekend.


Just a tidbit of info some of you may had not thought of....MSU has gone to College World Series, a Bowl game, and to NCAA Tourney. That is something to be proud of.

0 comments: