CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Vacations planned!

So Tyler and I have alot of things planned for this summer. This will be my first summer since I was 16 that I am not working so I am going to try to enjoy it as much as I can.

April 19-21 we are going to Orange Beach with Allison and Sam. I am very excited about this trip we are staying in Sam's grandparents condo right on the beach. I am going to spend as much time on the beach as possible and let the guys go do whatever they want. I figure Sam does not really care much about laying out like Allison and I do.

May 19-28 we are hitting up San Diego and LA. We fly into San Diego visit the city and catch a Padres vs. Cardinals game, go to the zoo lots of other fun places. And then we will drive to LA catch a Dodgers vs. Cardinals game, and I am not really sure what else we are planning on doing there. I am excited about this trip as we will knock out 2 of our baseball stadiums out. But also very nervous just in general about this trip. Which reminds me I need to check in on changing my passport name we might go to Mexico while there.

I enjoy travelling and seeing new places and I want to make sure to get alot of them done before kids come along. I am sure all the vacations and little getaways we are taking now will not be as elaborate or extreme.

0 comments: