CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 31, 2008

Weekend.....

So this weekend was jammed pack with activites considering it is Super Bulldog Weekend. Basically Super Bulldog Weekend is a sports filled weekend. MSU has scrimage football games, baseball games, softball games, soccer games...catch the drift. No basketball though. Also their is a annual pig cooking contest.

That is the winner pig there from this year.

Anyways back to my story...Tyler's best friend Tom came into town this weekend for it and he was staying at our house.

Friday night we went to the baseball game. Which we won in the bottom of the 9th with some stolen bases and a wild pitch. I did get to see my brother Scooter I think it has been months since I have seen him. I miss him dearly! And Tom was going out and well we a like granparents and do not go out much so we went to get gas. And then Tyler suggested we go to the grocery store.

Saturday Tyler had to work. So I went to the parents house and rode with them to the football game (which MSU won) and to the baseball game. So my mom won the "most comfortable seats in the house"! You get to sit in the press box on a leather couch in the air conditioning. Also you get beverages and snacks. So my mom asked me, my aunt Vickie and uncle Mark to join us. He took our pictures so wait on those. We enjoyed watching the game from there.

Later that night a friend of ours was having a crawfish boil so we went out there to join in. It was fun but I think I am getting "too old" for that scene. I enjoy being in bed by 10 every night. We did not get home till 2 the next morning! I got tired about 10 but did not want to go home cause I was having fun with my friends. Thanks Brittney for all the good conversations!

Sunday one of my dearest friends from college had a bridal tea. It was fun to be with some old friends I have no seen in awhile. We took plenty of pictures I will post once I get them.

I enjoy busy weekends!

1 comments:

Heather said...

Sounds like you had a fun time.

I miss crawfish boils. We had those all the time when I live in Louisiana. Wish my husband liked seafood :(

Heather
franklintngirl (knot)