CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Alphabet Game

So with things lagging for me to blog about I figured I would start the alphabet game. I have seen in on many other blogs and now I am joining in. I may not make it all the way to z but I am going to try my hardest. So here goes.

A is for Allison

Allison and I met our Freshman year at Mississippi State University in a freshman History class. We always talked and found out she worked for my mom as a student worker. We hit it off immediately and became fast best friends.

Our friendship has been through a lot together: 3 breakups, other girls trying to come between us, mean boyfriends, lots of nights out together, deep dark discussions concerning our problems at the moment. She is more than a friend she is my sister.

Her friendship means the world to me and I would not trade it for the world! I can never express how much her friendship means to me and how much I love and care for her.

I can not wait to walk this long journey with her and Sam. We hope to have our children around the same time so they can grow up to become best friends also.

I love you, Allison!

0 comments: