CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 4, 2008

Dave Matthews Band, Balloons, Domestic Goddess?...

So when I was younger in high school I use to be completely obsessed with Dave Matthews. I think I had every cd and listened to them over and over. It was completely crazy and ridiculous.
So a few minutes ago a Dave Matthews song came on the radio. And I turned the radio up and started dancing around my office. I was very thankful noone came into my office I would have been so embarrassed and I know they would not have wanted to get their taxes done by someone who was just dancing around crazy like maybe a maniac.

Throughout my high school career I worked for a balloon company that is no longer is business. I remember all the fun I had up there decorating and getting the shop all "cuteified". The other day I was thinking it would be fun to open my own balloon business up. I have bounced this idea off many and I still have not decided anything. I was telling my friend Lauren about this and she gave me a idea of a party planning/balloon business. This really intriqued me since I love decorating and throwing parties for people. I could even use her for all my paper needs. Check her blog out for lots of crafts and paper things galore. This is still in the process but it sounds like a fun idea.

So since my tax job is coming to a end (thank goodness) I have been cooking homemade things more and more. Last night I made one of Tylers favorite meals from when he was a wee tot...Meatloaf and homemade mashed potatoes and devil eggs. I am not a huge fan of meatloaf but my hubby loves it so I suck it up. But I have to say this meatloaf was quite tasty. I am thinking of altering the receipe a bit next time gonna try to make it more..Mexican. So I had a ton of mashed potatoes left over (I tend to make too much food) and I have been searching and searching for something to make with my mashed potatoes.....this receipe sounds pretty good....
a layer of green beans cooked in butter
layer of mashed potatoes with paprika
layer of browned and drained ground beef with onions and mushrooms
bake for about 25-30 minutes on 350.

I will post how it turns out.

0 comments: