CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 25, 2008

H

H is for....
Hello Darlin' I am BACK!!!!
I am sorry to all my faithful readers that I have been MIA lately.
Sunday when we were leaving Orange Beach I woke up feeling very strange and I just did not feel right. I got dizzy a couple of times but did not really think anything of it. Monday I woke up at home and I was dizzy from the word go. I had a doctors appt and went to get in the shower and a wave of dizziness hit me and I could not even function without holding onto the wall. So I called my mom and she told me it sounded like I had vertigo. The best way I can explain what I was feeling was it feels like you are on a cheap drunk.
Finally after a week I am feeling much better and can function in daily life.
I am hoping to get all my pictures up from my mini vacation as TT calls it. And I will save all my fun details of that for a later post.

0 comments: