CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Grill, Basketball goal, etc....

So Saturday night Tyler forgot to set the alarm for church and we overslept big time. We were both just exhausted. I did not feel like cooking lunch that day and begged Tyler to take me to Peppers deli for lunch. I was craving chips and rotel...they have the best around. While we were there he said how about we go look at grills. I had told Tyler when we get alittle extra money I wanted to get him one for his birthday.


Tyler looked and looked and read and read about all the grills and finally decided on this baby...

It is a Perfect Flame 3 Burner Gas Grill. It is so shiney and new. I told him to pick which ever one he wanted...he kept going to the $800 grill I put my foot down. Men!!

Funny story though Tyler's old roommate Tom had given us his old gril when he moved to Gulfport. It was working fine but the gas line had a leak. So Sunday when we brought the new grill home I asked Tyler what we were going to do with it. He said sit it by the road either the garbage people will pick it up or someone will stop and get it. Monday Tyler called me and said guess what is gone. He said he looked out the window and saw someone loading it in the back of their car. So ghetto.

Tyler got to use his new grill last night. We ate some yummy steaks and I made twice baked potatoes and ranch and bacon pasta salad.

Tyler has been begging me to let him have a basketball goal. I told him wait till we have some extra money. So Sunday we went to Hibbetts Sporting Goods and they had the goal he wanted on sale for 150 and it was the last one they had. So I told him well tell the salesperson to ring it up for us. It took us 4 hours to set the dead gum thing up! But when I came home yesterday from work he was outside "shooting the hoop" (isnt that what young people say? maybe not?) so I guess it is good exercise for both of us.

I will leave you with this...New Kids on the Block are reuniting. Man I LOVED them...You've have the Right Stuff baby! MMM they were so hot.

1 comments:

Heather said...

My hubby wants a grill too. I think that is one thing we are buying when we get our stimulus money.

I think your hubby might be a long lost kin of mine. He loves grills and basketball. I think if we could afford a masion we would have a major grilling station and a basketball court :)

I so can't wait for NKOTB. I still have their dolls somewhere that my children will play with, if I have girls.