CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 14, 2008

D


D is for....
Dancing- When I was a little girl my parents put me in gymnastics to become the next great gymnast. I never loved this and always hated going to practices. So my parents decided they would try me in dancing. I LOVED it...jazz, tap, ballet, hip hop. I loved it all. In high school I made the dance team as varsity when I was in 9th grade...I was the only 9th grader on the team. My love for dance has even gone over to my adult life. In college I would dance in clubs not worried what anyone would say. It is a great release for me from all my worries. I just wish TT enjoyed it as much as I do. I really want to learn Ballroom dancing next.
Diet Coke- As many people know I have a fond love for this wonderfully flavored drink. My day does not officially start till I have one in hand or I have drank one. I am truly addicted to diet coke.
On our honeymoon in Mexico the DC down there just did not taste the same and I usually just drank Sprite or Orange Juice. Eleven days without the taste in my mouth was very hard on me. Finally on the day we were leaving TT told me that he thought the DC would taste the same back in the states since it was a American flight. I could not wait to finally taste my DC and that was all I talked about with TT. I think he got tired of me talking about it. So finally on the plane the I got my drink of choice and it was the best feeling to me. When I was finally able to call the parents and let them know we landed safely I told mom I had the best DC EVER. She laughed and told me she could not make it like I did for eleven days.

0 comments: