CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

E

E is for ...
I could not really think of anything for the letter is so I decided to do Eight fun facts about me....
1. I have recently become obsessed with having my finger nails painted. I love the way it makes my hands look better. Strange I know.
2. I drink way too much diet cokes throughout the day and not enough water. Which that is not really anything exciting.
3. I like to think of myself as being very crafty but really in the end I procrastinate till I have NOTHING else to do to even start craft projects.
4. I hate feet. I think they are the most disgusting part on a human body. I can not stand for people to touch mine or even to look at feet. The only way I will wear flip flops is if my toes are polished and they look pretty.
5. I love the sun more than most people. It is such a warmth feeling that comes all over me.
6. I love to cook but I HATE to clean the kitchen up after me. I have been known to leave a sink full of dishes overnight just so TT can wash them.
7. I like unhealthy food as much as I like healthy food. If there is a option for me to eat a snack of healthy food or unhealthy more than likely I will eat unhealthy. I love chips and salsa so much!
8. I could eat mexican food everyday and I will never get tired of it. I love burritos and tacos oh my!!!
Also...I am ECSTATIC that tax season is over with and I do not have to put in long long days anymore.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

yay! no more taxes!!

lol....do you call tyler 'TT' in real life?

Anonymous said...

Ok I'm totally obsessed with having my nails done right now! I usually go through a few months like that per year. I've made a commitment to do my nails at least once a week.